The fact that Kristina Sky dropped Keep Your Secrets in her EDCLV set (the original mix, not the annoying Myon and Shane 54 one, which isn’t bad but doesn’t even compare to the original) along with songs that I now love that I hadn’t heard before makes it one of my favorite sets of EDC.
DJ’s like Dash, GE, AVB.. they have awesome sets but always have expectations set so high of what people want to hear.. they play the same either DashUps for Dash, electrohouse for GE or bigroom hits, ASOT top 20 for AVB. I freaking love them all but there’s not a huge new flavor going on. I don’t blame them.. the crowd has incredibly high expectations for them.
What I like about the lesser known DJs is that they have the freedom to drop and mix whatever the hell they want and I can finally hear something that I both fall in love with and haven’t ever heard before. A DJ that can pull this off is deserving of all respect in my books.
- dubheadwolfboy likes this
- tothethrone likes this
- pdpbeast reblogged this from the-sky-belongs-to-no-one
- just-got-to-love-edm likes this
- jdias12 reblogged this from the-sky-belongs-to-no-one
- masalladeloconocido likes this
- kawaiilien reblogged this from the-sky-belongs-to-no-one
- kawaiilien likes this
- beachesnraves likes this
- the-sky-belongs-to-no-one posted this